About Me

My photo
East Orange, New Jersey, United States
Well Rounded Intelligent Woman On A Mission...Im Ready to Show Women And Teens How To Have A Little Self Confidence..I am the road to becoming a Crime Scene Investigatior..Im So Filled With Love And Happiness And Im So Ready To Fulfill My Dreams!!!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

25 Things About Ms.Tia babee

Ok so I was On my Cousin Janine Blog...mvheart.blogspot.com check her out the girl is amazing...But yea Im gonna bite her style and do 25 things about me.....

1.Im in love with reality tv..
2.Im a Criminal Justice Major trying to persue a job as a Crime Scene Investigator
3.My favorite feature on my body is my lips(yummy)
4.My favorite color is red something about that color screams 'REBEL'
5.I play by my own rules dont like following rules
6.I love creative writing
7.Some of my favorite books include anything that involves social inequality,diversity,crime,and gender
8.I love the word "Diffrent"
9.Im way to boy crazy to be married
10.I have two loves of my life and that Joshua and Jarrett
11.I hate when someone slurps or looks into their cup when they drink
12.Im least compatible with Gemini's and scorpios are my soul mates
13.My favorite food is ceaser salad
14.I like duffles better than totes...and clutch bags are sexier when going out
15.Im a boot fanatic all kinds some styles..
16.My nail polish always poppin like my lip gloss (lol)
17.I run my life on a tight schedule
18.I have 9 tatoos and I wish I could get my whole body tatted I love the art of it.
19.I do believe reading is fundamental
20.I love poetry..Langston Hughes is my fav..
21.I believe that everyone should have healthcare
22.I have a passion for making someone feel good about themselves..
22.Dont tell anyone but I love vintage clothing from the thrift store...
23.My mom is my best friend
24.Someone who is dumb is my worst enemy..to many resources are available for someone not to obtain common knowledge
25.My favorite saying is: "Love Me Or Leave Me Alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment